Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome to Puck Central

Welcome to Puck Central - this is the first post on my new blog about the NY Rangers & the NHL in general. I've been a hockey fan, in particular a Rangers fan all of my life and after thinking about this for quite some time I've decided to put my thoughts and passion about the game into writing. I plan to update the site on a regular basis - whether that's several times a day or every other day will be determined by how popular the blog becomes.

Why Puck Central you ask? I don't know to be honest with you. I thought about it for a few days and eventually it was the last blog name that came into my head before registering on Blogger.com (honestly, it was also one of the few hockey related blog names that was not yet registered somewhere on the internet!)

I watch every single NY Rangers game & I'm very opinionated when it comes to the Rangers and the NHL as a whole. There is a ton of information out there about hockey and each team and hopefully I can bring a lot of that information to one website, so you can get your information as fast as possible, from one source & of course I'll add my opinion to each story.

This isn't just about me, this is a place for all fans to gather to get some information & exchange ideas. You can send me articles/photos/videos that you think would be good for me to add to my e-mail address declan911@gmail.com or you can click the comment link at the end of each & every post to share your opinion.

Looking forward to the final playoff stretch and hopefully you'll come back to read more of this new blog!

No comments: