Friday, March 6, 2009

Rangers 4 - Islanders 2



Prucha/Dawes/Kalinin update: I figured I'd give a quick update on the status of these players, since I know that I for one will be keeping on my eye on Prucha's Phoenix career. Prucha played 16 minutes for the Coyotes last night, spending much of the game on the top line with Matthew Lombardi and Shane Doan. Nigel Dawes assisted on the game winning goal by Scottie Upshall (also acquired by the Coyotes on Wednesday) in the 2-1 win over Boston. The Coyotes didn't waste any time in giving Dimitri Kalinin 22 minutes of ice time. Also, a game recap by the Associated Press gave us a little visual of Prucha's debut as ' Zdeno Chara flattened Petr Prucha in the first period, choosing to take out the Coyotes forward instead of keeping the puck in the zone.'

1 comment:

kels said...

Bet he got right back up again too!

I will definitely keep checking out the blog for updates. Do the same, as I'm sure you can tell, I plan to follow him closely as well.