Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My 2nd Round Predictions of NHL Playoffs

Well I was 7 for 8 in the first round, let's see how accurate I am this time around. I am a lot less certain with these picks. In fact, I think that all of these matchups are so even that I could get all 4 predictions wrong. Also, all four series could end up going 7 games!

Boston Bruins
over Carolina in 6
Pittsburgh Penguins over Capitals in 6
Anaheim Ducks over Red Wings in 7
Vancouver Canucks over Chicago in 6



Link to TSN where I took the schedule from & did a little Photoshop work


If your looking for Stanley Cup Playoff Tickets then you should be checking out the following sites StubHub.com, TickCo Tickets, RazorGator and TicketsNow.

4 comments:

Black Jack's Carol said...

Hope you're right. I've decided to go with your picks. Any suggestions for most point players on each team?

Puck Central said...

Now you're asking for a little too much :)

Ok, a few predictions then:
I think that Burrows will have a very good series for your Canucks. Crosby/Malkin will throw too much at Varlamov & they'll bring him back to earth after the Rangers made him look great. Ovechkin will be the Caps' top scorer. For the Bruins I think Savard will continue to put up the points and Staal may have some difficulty if he's matched up a lot against Chara. For the Ducks I expect Selanne to show his experience and will have a big series against the Wings. But, Bobby Ryan will lead the Ducks in scoring.

Anonymous said...

Not a Wings fan but they're going all the way to the finals vs. Pens -- no one is stopping either team

Black Jack's Carol said...

Wow! Thank you! I don't know if you will be right, but I sure think it was nice of you to give me some ideas. I'm going to go back and change a few of my picks. I'll let you know how things go:)