Sunday, June 21, 2009

Orr's Days in New York Appear To Be Over

One very pissed off Rangers fan reporting that according to Larry Brooks of the NY Post today:

The Rangers, by the way, have made no effort to re-sign Colton Orr, who will have no trouble at all scoring a multi-year deal within hours of the opening of the market. We’re told Florida is keenly interested in the heavyweight.
I've stated my opinion on this several times in the past few months. I'm going to be extremely annoyed if the Rangers let the best young enforcer in the game just walk. Pathetic!

2 comments:

Kotsy's Korner said...

I totally agree.

Puck Central said...

I think that the majority of NYR fans agree. Say what you want about Renney, but for the most part the Rangers were not pushed around when he was behind the bench. This 'team toughness' that Torts preaches about better not be Detroit "toughness"!

I'm hoping that Dolan steps in and demands Orr is re-signed. Rumor was he got involved a few yrs back after Orr was a scratch against Philly and Fedoruk ran around all afternoon...maybe he can interfere for a good cause this time ;)