Friday, August 13, 2010

New Puck Central Banner Revealed!

If you look to the top of the blog you will see the winner of the "Design A Banner Competition"

The winning banner was designed by Pwood of the HFBoards. As promised, he will be sent some Easton hockey apparel.

At this time I'd like to thank those who did enter and took the time to design a banner for the competition. I thought it would be a little fun, I do know that there are many out there that thrive at the chance to design banners and logos using photoshop. At the same time I felt it was time to spicen up the blog with a quality banner.

In all honesty, I had a really hard time because each banner in its own right is high quality. Any of the banners would look great at the top of the page in my opinion. In fact, over time, I may decide to switch up the look with a different banner from those submitted. But, the banner that I chose did stand out to me from the second I saw it. I like the way the PC logo in the corner resembles one of the Rangers logos that says "NYR", I also like that it is not a perfect rectangle.

To have a look at all of the submissions, go here

No comments: