Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Awesome Custom Table Hockey Game

I wish I had the skills to make one of these for myself, this is a piece of art! Of course, the team logos would be different. This obviously required a great deal of planning, skill and time. It was made a few years ago but I just saw it posted over at the HFBoards and figured some others would like to see this.

I can't post a photo directly to the blog because it's copyright protected and the owner of the photos has them posted on Flickr with no way to copy the images legally without buying the copyright. I like the table, but not that much :)

Click Here to see lots more photos of the table before, during and after the finished product

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Agree or Disagree with what was said? Use the comments link below...let your voice be heard!

No comments: