Thursday, September 30, 2010

Drury Quote About What's Expected of Him

Larry Brooks has an article today with a lot of quotes from Chris Drury.
I might have a no-move in my contract, but I know I have to prove myself every single day in order to play.
Oh yeah? Well, this season might be as good a time as any to prove yourself Chris. No one expects the offensive production that you had in Buffalo in your final season (ok -- most people don't). But, considering that you're the captain it sure would be nice to see the Captain lead by example. Sure he's an excellent PKer, but like I said a bunch of times last season, Drury has become a glorified (to the sum of $7M) version of Blair Betts.

Read what fellow Puck Central blogger Jordan had to say about him earlier this week.



= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Agree or Disagree with what was said? Use the comments link below...let your voice be heard!

No comments: