Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gilroy To Play vs Leafs

According to Andrew Gross
Matt Gilroy in, Mike Sauer out for Rangers tomorrow vs. Leafs. Gilroy will play left side and Eminger will move back to the right.
Word spread yesterday that Matt Gilroy was likely to make his first regular season  appearance on Friday night against the Leafs. I think that most agreed with me that the likely person sitting out would be Steve Eminger. Well, it doesn't matter what we thought. John Torotorella instead has decided to bench rookie Mike Sauer. I'm a little surprised by that move, I don't think Sauer has been the worst defenseman to start the season. In fact, he hasn't made any real standout mistakes from what I can remember.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Agree or Disagree with what was said? Use the comments link below...let your voice be heard!

No comments: