- Martin Biron will get the start between the pipes for the Rangers with Henrik Lundqvist serving as backup.
- Matt Gilroy will once again be a healthy scratch, meaning that the defensive unit of Staal, Girardi, Rozsival, Del Zotto, Eminger and Sauer stays the same.
- Ryan Callahan will return to the lineup after a one game absence due to a a neck injury sustained against the Flyers on Thursday night. As a result, Todd White (who cleared waivers) will be a healthy scratch for the seventh time in the first fourteen games of the season.
- The forward lines at the morning skate were:
- It looks like the Blues will be without David Perron, who was on the receiving end of a hit to the head earlier this week that resulted in a two game suspension for Joe Thornton of the San Jose Sharks.
- The Blues are on the back end of two games in two nights after beating the Bruins last night in a shootout. No official word yet, but it looks like backup Ty Conklin will get the start for the Blues tonight at The Garden.
Agree or Disagree with what was said? Use the comments link below...let your voice be heard!