Friday, January 7, 2011

Rangers Links & News [Midterm Grades, Hank Getting Married, McDonagh Debut]

  • Rozsival who has a rib injury won't play tonight in Dallas. According to Do La Greca, Ryan McDonagh, who was called up earlier this week in place of Michael Del Zotto, will make his NHL debut.

  • Avery to make first trip back to Dallas since they waived him [The Bergen Record]

  • Henrik Lundqvist is off the market ... relationship wise ;) Hank is getting married to his longtime girlfriend, Therese [Link]

  • New York Rangers midterm grades, what do you think? Personally, I have no idea how Frolov gets anything above a D. I'd give Seteve Eminger a solid B, he's been MUCH better than I think anyone expected.  At this point I'm also going to be a little harsher on Gaborik than Dave, in my opinion he hasn't been good enough and I'm giving him a C+. [Blue Seat Blogs]
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Agree or Disagree with what was said? Use the comments link below...let your voice be heard!

No comments: