Sunday, February 26, 2012

Are The Rangers Out Of The Running For Nash? Dreger Says So

Image Source
I don't know about all Rangers fans, I'm sure there are plenty out there that want Glen Sather to make a trade to land Rick Nash, but I'm certain that feel the same as me and we've all let out a collective sigh of relief tonight. If Darren Dreger is correct, it appears that the Rangers are out of the bidding for superstar sniper, who is far and away the biggest name rumored to be available prior to Monday's NHL Trade Deadline.

Dreger states:
Hard to blame NYR for not blowing up team to make Nash trade.

NYR wasn't willing to pay price established for Nash prior to today + today CBJ asked for more than they were originally after.
Yeah, I've been against this since the rumor came out and over the past week my opinion on the matter hasn't changed one bit. I'm not against the Rangers adding one or two players. In fact, I think they need at least one more person who can put the puck in the net on a regular basis. However, I'm not against blowing up this entire roster, a team that has done pretty damn well for itself this season.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Agree or Disagree with what was said? Use the comments link below...let your voice be heard!

No comments: