Friday, February 3, 2012

The Waiting Is Over, Christensen Traded To Wild!

Update: The Rangers also sent a  Conditional 2013 7th round pick to the Wild in the trade

I got some great news this afternoon when I popped my head onto Twitter. My most loathed New York Ranger since the days of Petr Nedved was today traded.

I'll admit, I was curious to read what the return would be once I heard that Christensen had been traded, but the truth is, I would've been happy with a fresh bag of dog poop in exchange.

According to Steve Zipay:
Breaking: NYR trade Erik Christensen to Wild for F Casey Wellman, who's going to AHL
If you really want to know how I feel about Erik Christensen, then read my post from October. Or, my reaction about the waiver acquisition back in December 2009. Or, any other post I've ever written on Puck Central that mentions his name.

I had coined the nickname "Charmin" for him because they are both soft and good for $hit. I've also said in the past that I'd trade him for a bag of dirty laundry.

Suffice to say, I'm kinda happy this glorious Friday afternoon.


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Agree or Disagree with what was said? Use the comments link below...let your voice be heard!

No comments: